Last update 06 September 2016
Who we are
The Site is a web-based application provided by Pendulo Limited, registered in the UK and Wales, company number 10155690.
Variation of Policy
PENDULO LIMITED RESERVES THE RIGHT TO VARY THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME AND IN ANY WAY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR CONSULTATION.
Terms and Conditions (Terms) of Service
Storage of personal data
We may store data about your visits to and use of this website for example: length of visit and number of pages viewed.
We may keep information relating to any transactions between you and us that have been carried out relating to penduloforce.com.
Your personal data and how we may use it: we may use your personal data:
- For administration connected to the website.
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- To enable you to use the services available on the website.
- To supply to you services purchased via the website.
- To send you receipts and invoices, and collect payments from you.
- For sending you email notifications about the Site and its features, including but not limited to billing notifications and notifications for reminders which you set.
- In order to enable the payment system (even if it is a service provided by a third party) to work efficiently for you and for Pendulo Ltd., which means that the payment service provider shall have access to your data, in a secure way.
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk or for collection of payments).
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
You expressly hereby agree that Pendulo Ltd., in its sole discretion, may use your trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports and Web site listings (including links to your website) for the purpose of advertising or publicising your use of the Site or for clients referrals purposes. When using any of the above, we shall not disclose any specific details of your business or your personal data, but rather to mention or to use the fact, in any of the above ways, that you are our client.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information once it is on our servers.
We use https to transmit your data to and from our servers and as such our security is reliant upon that protocol.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. Please use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party websites
Where this website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.